Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Did you know? Feta is lower in calories and fat than most other cheeses. It also has a high protein content, sitting at 4.8 grams of protein per 28-gram serving.
1. In a large skillet on medium-low, heat oil. Add lamb, garlic powder, pepper, oregano and salt; cook until no longer pink, stirring occasionally, about 7 minutes.
2. Assemble lettuce wraps: Place lettuce leaves on a plate. Divide
lamb mixture among lettuce leaves. Divide tomato, cucumber, onion
and cheese over top. Top with
yogurt and mint.
Note: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate leftover components separately. Reheat lamb and assemble with toppings when called for.
- Serving Size 2 Lettuce Cups
- Calories 471
- Carbohydrate Content 8 g
- Cholesterol Content 139 mg
- Fat Content 34 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 35 g
- Saturated Fat Content 14 g
- Sodium Content 397 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g