- Heat an outdoor grill or grill pan to high and lightly brush grate or pan with oil. Sprinkle both sides of cod with oregano, 1/4 tsp salt and pepper and grill for 3 minutes per side, until barely opaque in center.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, mint, onion and remaining 1/8 tsp salt. Serve with cod.
- Serving Size 1 piece grilled fish and 2 tbsp yogurt mixture
- Calories 134
- Carbohydrate Content 3 g
- Cholesterol Content 61 mg
- Fat Content 1.5 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 203 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g