- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 packed cups fresh or frozen berries, thawed (TIP: Any variety will work here; feel free to mix your favorite types of berries for a blend!)
- 3 tbsp raw honey, divided
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 8-count ice pop mold or 8 3-oz paper cups (TIP: Look for ice pop molds that make 8 2-oz ice pops such as The HopeFULL Company Silicone Mold)
- In a blender, purée berries until smooth. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and stir in 1 tbsp honey.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and remaining 2 tbsp honey.
- In ice pop molds or 8 small paper cups, layer yogurt and berries (TIP: Make 1 layer of each or get creative with multiple layers.) Alternatively, for a swirled effect, use a butter knife to gently swirl mixtures; for a blend, combine berry purée and yogurt before adding to molds.
- Insert ice pop sticks; if using paper cups, top cups with a small piece of aluminum foil and poke sticks through foil to stand upright. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Serving Size: 1 2-oz berry ice pop
- Calories: 76
- Carbohydrate Content: 11 g
- Cholesterol Content: 5 mg
- Fat Content: 3 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 9 mg
- Sugar Content: 9 g