- Prep Time
- 2 tbsp avocado oil, divided
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup coconut milk beverage
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 4-oz halibut fillets
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
1. In a large skillet on medium-high, heat 1 tbsp oil. Add spinach and garlic; sauté 2 minutes then transfer to a serving dish.
2. In same skillet on medium-high, heat remaining 1 tbsp oil. Add onion and sauté for 3 minutes. Whisk in broth, coconut milk, curry paste and salt. Bring mixture to a simmer and cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 10 minutes.
3. Add halibut to skillet and spoon some of the liquid over top; cook for 1 minute. Cover and poach halibut until it flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 7 minutes. Gently transfer halibut to serving dish over cooked spinach.
4. To liquid in pan, add cilantro, lime zest and lime juice; cook for 1 minute. Ladle liquid over halibut and spinach in serving dish.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate 1 serving and reheat when called for.
- Serving Size: 1 fillet and 1/2 cup spinach
- Calories: 361
- Carbohydrate Content: 12 g
- Cholesterol Content: 46 mg
- Fat Content: 20 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Sodium Content: 811 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 11 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 2.5 g