Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a large skillet on medium-high, heat 1 tbsp oil. Add spinach and garlic; sauté 2 minutes then transfer to a serving dish.
2. In same skillet on medium-high, heat remaining 1 tbsp oil. Add onion and sauté for 3 minutes. Whisk in broth, coconut milk, curry paste and salt. Bring mixture to a simmer and cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 10 minutes.
3. Add halibut to skillet and spoon some of the liquid over top; cook for 1 minute. Cover and poach halibut until it flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 7 minutes. Gently transfer halibut to serving dish over cooked spinach.
4. To liquid in pan, add cilantro, lime zest and lime juice; cook for 1 minute. Ladle liquid over halibut and spinach in serving dish.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate 1 serving and reheat when called for.
- Serving Size 1 fillet and 1/2 cup spinach
- Calories 361
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 46 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 811 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 11 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2.5 g