Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 8 x 8-inch glass baking dish or a pie plate with ½ tbsp oil; set aside.
2. In a medium skillet on medium-high, heat remaining ½ tbsp oil. Add asparagus and sauté for 3 minutes. Add onions, baby greens and jalapeños and sauté 1 minute. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, lemon zest and juice, ½ tsp pepper and salt. Pour over vegetables. Sprinkle yeast on top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until center of dish is firm. Turn oven to broil on high and cook for 2 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. Meanwhile, prepare mash: Add all mash ingredients to a food processor and purée until smooth. (Alternatively, mash by hand in a bowl.)
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 295
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 372 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 284 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 11 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g