TAKE IT TO GO: Pack eggs in an airtight container and keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
1. Spoon egg yolks into a food processor. Add remaining ingredients and process until just smooth.
2. With a tbsp measure, spoon mixture into egg white halves. (Alternatively, you can spoon the filling into a pastry bag and pipe it in.)
- Serving Size 2 halves
- Calories 150
- Carbohydrate Content 3 g
- Cholesterol Content 194 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 186 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g