- Make sauce: To a food processor, add all sauce ingredients except oil; pulse to break down greens. With machine running, drizzle in oil; process until almost smooth. Set aside or refrigerate until use.
- Prepare filling: In a large nonstick pan on medium-high, heat oil. Add zucchini and shallot and sauté 4 to 6 minutes, until lightly brown. Set aside or refrigerate until use.
- To assemble 1 omelette: In a medium bowl, whisk together one-quarter each of eggs and mixed greens and salt and pepper.
- In a medium nonstick skillet on medium, heat one-quarter of oil. Pour in egg mixture and tilt to fully cover pan. As eggs start to set, tilt pan to let uncooked egg run to the edge of the pan. Once bottom is set but top is still a little wet, spread one-quarter of the zucchini-shallot filling on one side of omelette. Fold the other side over the filling and slide omelette onto a plate.
- Spoon sauce over top of omelette and serve with one-quarter of avocado, sliced.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate 3 remaining servings of filling and sauce separately. Make omelette fresh when called for.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 465
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 558 mg
- Fat Content 36 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 352 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 21 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g