Try our Curry Pasta Salad too!
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add asparagus and blanch for 1 minute, until tender-crisp. Remove asparagus from pot with a sieve or slotted spoon and transfer to ice water until cool. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain, mist with cooking spray and cool to room temperature on a tray.
- Prepare dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, coconut milk, lemon juice, honey and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- To a large bowl with asparagus, add pasta, chicken, parsley, cilantro, dill, mint, onions and dressing and mix well. Season with additional salt and pepper.
- Serving Size 1/8 of pasta salad
- Calories 251
- Carbohydrate Content 37 g
- Cholesterol Content 36 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 114 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g