Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
For more scrumptious smoothie ideas, check out our smoothie page.
Fall is coming, the weather is starting to change which means your body will begin to crave more grounding, warming foods. As we go into the fall months, it is important to detoxify the liver to prepare your immune system for the exposures to come. This recipe packs a powerful combination of detoxifying beets, beet greens and citrus which contains immune-boosting vitamin C. Just be warned, beets come out of the body the same color they go in!
For more inspiration from Naomi, visit her website.
- Wash and peel the beets raw. This will eliminate the dirt flavor beets may have.
- Blend the greens and water until smooth.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g