Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Prepare curry paste: To a food processor, add all ingredients and blend to a smooth paste. Set aside.
2. Prepare curry: In a large sauté pan on medium-high, heat oil. Add coconut sugar and tamari to middle of pan and stir until mixture bubbles, about 1 minute.
3. Stir in curry paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring; add bell peppers, cauliflower, mushrooms and broth. Bring to a boil and reduce heat, simmering until cauliflower is tender and sauce has thickened slightly, about 20 minutes.
4. Divide among bowls; drizzle each with lime juice and fish sauce. Garnish with cilantro. Serve over brown rice or noodles, if desired.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 530
- Carbohydrate Content 82 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 17 g
- Sodium Content 808 mg
- Sugar Content 65 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g