Find more asparagus recipes here!
- Cook Time
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 16 spears fresh asparagus (about
- 1 bunch), trimmed
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted unsalted hazelnuts
- In a small bowl, soak onion in lemon juice for 10 to 15 minutes. Drain, reserving lemon juice.
- Meanwhile, preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. In a large bowl, toss asparagus with 1 tbsp oil and season with salt and pepper. Add to grill and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Prepare topping (if using): In a small food processor, pulse cheese and hazelnuts into rough crumbs.
- Prepare dressing: In a small bowl, whisk remaining 2 tbsp oil and reserved lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide arugula among plates and top with tomatoes, asparagus, onions and dressing, dividing evenly. Garnish with topping.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of asparagus salad
- Calories: 127
- Carbohydrate Content: 7 g
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.5 g
- Sodium Content: 38 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g