Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat a grill to medium.
2. Use a rolling pin to roll out dough to an 8½ x 13-inch rectangle or 11-inch circle (no need to flour surface). Grease a large baking sheet with oil. Add dough to sheet and flip so that both sides have a light oil coating.
3. In a medium bowl, toss chicken with 2 tbsp barbecue sauce.
4. Remove dough from sheet and place directly on grill. Close lid and, after 2 minutes, flip. Watch closely to ensure dough gets good grill marks and puffs up slightly but does not burn.
5. While still on grill, spread remaining ¼ cup sauce on dough. Sprinkle with cheese, then chicken mixture, corn and onion. Close lid and cook until cheese has melted but crust is not burned, about 4 minutes. If crust is dark enough but cheese hasn’t melted, finish in a 350ºF oven.
- Serving Size 1 slice (1/8 of pizza)
- Calories 211
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 30 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 443 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g