Looking for more cobbler ideas? Click here.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup stemmed and quartered strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup each blackberries (halved) and raspberries
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 cup whole-grain spelt flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk (TRY: Organic Valley Pasteurized Whole Milk)
- 1/4 cup organic unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Mist a 10-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray. In a large bowl, stir together strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Stir in milk and butter until just combined. Scrape into skillet and sprinkle with berry mixture.
- Turn off heat on 1 side of grill. Place skillet on unheated side, close lid and grill until cake is set and edges are golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool slightly. Cut into wedges.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of cobbler
- Calories: 195
- Carbohydrate Content: 34 g
- Cholesterol Content: 17 mg
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 212 mg
- Sugar Content: 20 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g