Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Looking for more cobbler ideas? Click here.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Mist a 10-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray. In a large bowl, stir together strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Stir in milk and butter until just combined. Scrape into skillet and sprinkle with berry mixture.
- Turn off heat on 1 side of grill. Place skillet on unheated side, close lid and grill until cake is set and edges are golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool slightly. Cut into wedges.
- Serving Size 1/8 of cobbler
- Calories 195
- Carbohydrate Content 34 g
- Cholesterol Content 17 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 212 mg
- Sugar Content 20 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g