Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, pepper flakes, salt and black pepper. Transfer half of dressing to a large bowl.
- Score squid tubes into rings, keeping rings attached at one end. Add squid to medium bowl, tossing to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil; add lentils, reduce heat to medium-low and cook partially covered for 20 to 25 minutes, until tender.
- Drain and let cool to room temperature.
- Transfer to large bowl with dressing along with radishes, celery, arugula and parsley.
- Preheat grill to high and lightly oil grate with cooking oil. Add squid to grill and close lid; cook, turning once, for about 3 minutes, until firm.
- Serve with salad.
- Serving Size 4 oz calamari and 1 1/2 cups salad
- Calories 333
- Carbohydrate Content 34 g
- Cholesterol Content 264 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 28 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 102 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g