1. Prepare dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
2. Cook quinoa according to package directions. Remove from heat; let stand for 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Uncover; let cool.
3. Meanwhile, halve chicken breasts horizontally through center to make thin cutlets; sprinkle with pinch each salt and pepper. In a grill pan, heat 1 tbsp oil on medium. Add chicken; cook, turning once, until no longer pink inside, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board; thinly slice.
4. In a large bowl, gently toss together quinoa, peaches, celery, arugula, parsley, goat cheese (if using) and almonds. Divide quinoa mixture and chicken among bowls or airtight containers. Toss with dressing just before serving. Keep salad and dressing covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 352
- Carbohydrate Content 28 g
- Cholesterol Content 46 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Sodium Content 280 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 9 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g