- Prep Time
- Leftover grilled chicken (from Basil Lime Chicken), sliced
- Leftover grilled vegetables (from Basil Lime Chicken)
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas, warmed
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 1 jalapeño chile pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup full-fat sour cream
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 6 large radishes, diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chile powder
1. Prepare crema: In a blender, combine all crema ingredients; blend until smooth.
2. Prepare salsa: In a small bowl, toss together all salsa ingredients.
3. Mist a large skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Add leftover chicken and vegetables and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
4. Divide chicken and vegetable mixture among tortillas and top with salsa and crema.
Note: This dish requires ingredients from our Basil Lime Chicken with Grilled Vegetables & Herb Sauce.
- Serving Size: 2 tacos
- Calories: 475
- Carbohydrate Content: 44 g
- Cholesterol Content: 77 mg
- Fat Content: 22 g
- Fiber Content: 9 g
- Protein Content: 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Sodium Content: 541 mg
- Sugar Content: 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 10 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 5 g