1. Prepare crema: In a blender, combine all crema ingredients; blend until smooth.
2. Prepare salsa: In a small bowl, toss together all salsa ingredients.
3. Mist a large skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Add leftover chicken and vegetables and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
4. Divide chicken and vegetable mixture among tortillas and top with salsa and crema.
Note: This dish requires ingredients from our Basil Lime Chicken with Grilled Vegetables & Herb Sauce.
- Serving Size 2 tacos
- Calories 475
- Carbohydrate Content 44 g
- Cholesterol Content 77 mg
- Fat Content 22 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 541 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 10 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g