Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Mix It Up: For a more classic pizza, swap out the pesto and goat cheese for pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese – it’ll be just as tasty. Or, since this recipe makes two pies, you can make one of each!
1. Preheat oven according to crust package directions. Over each crust, spread half of pesto, leaving a 1½-inch border. Divide chicken, bell pepper, onion and garlic between crusts, spreading over pesto. Sprinkle half of goat cheese over each. Drizzle each with oil and season with pepper.
2. Bake as crust package directs, until toppings are heated through and crusts are baked.
- Serving Size 1/8 of recipe
- Calories 408
- Carbohydrate Content 56 g
- Cholesterol Content 55 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 483 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 10 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g