Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Prepare a gas grill to medium-high or a charcoal grill with a medium-high zone and a medium-low zone. To a medium saucepan, add wine. Place a double layer of foil, a little larger than the saucepan, on the grate over medium-high and place the saucepan on the foil (make sure the handle is either over the foil or not over the grate). Bring wine to a boil.
- Reduce grill to medium- low or move foil and saucepan to medium-low zone (be careful; handle may be hot) and add cheese, ½ cup at a time, stirring until it melts, about 3 minutes. Stir in chiles and chipotle and serve.
- Serving Size 3.5 T
- Calories 118
- Carbohydrate Content 2 g
- Cholesterol Content 27 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5.5 g
- Sodium Content 239 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g