Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Heat an outdoor grill or grill pan to medium-high. Cut 4 sheets of foil into 12-inch squares. Lightly mist corn with cooking spray and wrap each ear diagonally in a foil sheet; twist ends of foil. Grill corn for 15 to 20 minutes, rotating occasionally, until well browned on all sides. Transfer to a plate and let stand in foil for 10 minutes. Remove foil carefully and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully cut corn off cob and transfer kernels to a large bowl with beans, tomatoes, cilantro, vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese and toss gently.
- Serving Size 2/3 cup
- Calories 157
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 3 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 184 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g