Grilling the corn and green onions in this salad gives it a smoky component that pairs beautifully with the sweet-tart flavor of peak-season nectarines and creamy burrata. Substitute a peach if nectarines are not available.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. Preheat a greased grill or grill pan (with lid) to medium-high. Brush corn with one-quarter of the oil. Place corn and onions on grill, cover and grill until onions are charred on one side, about 3 minutes. Transfer onions to a cutting board. Rotate corn and continue to grill until kernels are bright yellow and charred in places, about 10 minutes more.
2. Chop onions and transfer to a platter. Hold a corn cob vertical to a cutting board and slice kernels off with a sharp knife. Repeat with remaining corn and add to platter with onions. Discard cobs.
3. To platter, add tomatoes, burrata, nectarine, basil, vinegar, salt and pepper and toss. Let salad stand for 10 minutes. Drizzle with remaining three-quarters of the oil and toss to combine.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 241
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 19 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 203 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g