Find more salsa recipes here!
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Cut 4 sheets of foil into 12-inch squares. Lightly brush corn with oil, as needed, and wrap each diagonally in a foil sheet, twisting ends of foil. Grill corn, rotating occasionally, until richly browned on all sides, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a plate and let stand in foil for 10 minutes. Remove foil and let cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together 1 tbsp oil, vinegar, cumin, pepper flakes, salt and black pepper. Once corn has cooled, carefully cut corn off cob and transfer to a medium bowl with peaches and cilantro. Pour dressing over corn mixture and stir to combine.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup of salsa
- Calories 85
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 2 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 31 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g