- Bring a large saucepan of water to a simmer. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink inside, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate and let cool. Using 2 forks, shred chicken; set aside 1½ cups in a large airtight container.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, cook quinoa according to package directions. Spread cooked quinoa over a baking sheet and let cool. Spoon 1 cup into the same airtight container as chicken and set aside.
- Heat a grill pan on medium-high. Grill corn, turning often, until lightly charred, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board; let cool. Using a sharp knife, remove kernels from cobs (about 1½ cups). Discard cobs. Spoon ¾ cup kernels into same container as chicken and quinoa and set aside for Chicken Enchiladas. Refrigerate up to 2 days.
- In a small bowl, whisk together buttermilk, 2 tbsp dill, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Divide remaining quinoa among bowls. Top with coleslaw mix, tomatoes, remaining corn and chicken and avocado. Drizzle with buttermilk dressing. Top with remaining 2 tbsp dill.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 430
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 76 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 36 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 343 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g