Find more cherry recipes here!
- Heat a grill to medium-high. Line a 24-inch-long piece of heavy-duty foil with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss together cherries, vanilla extract, almond extract, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tbsp flour. In a separate bowl, stir together oats, almonds and remaining 1/4 cup sugar and 2 tbsp flour; using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until crumbly.
- Spoon cherry mixture into center of parchment and sprinkle with oat mixture. Bring short edges of foil together, then fold inward a few times along each long edge to seal packet. Place on grill and reduce heat to medium-low. Close lid and cook until cherries are softened and oats are lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Serve with yogurt (if using).
Oven Variation: Bake packet on a rimmed baking sheet in a 350˚F oven until cherries are softened and oats are lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Serving Size 1/8 of recipe
- Calories 208
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 15 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 7 mg
- Sugar Content 23 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g