COST PER PLATE: $3.00
TOTAL COST: $11.99
Find more fish taco recipes here!
- In a large baking dish, arrange fish in a single layer. In a bowl, whisk together jalapeño, lime juice, orange juice, vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper. Transfer 1/3 cup mixture to a small bowl; set aside. Pour remaining mixture over fish, turning to coat. Let stand for up to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare toppings: In a large bowl, toss together cabbage, onion, avocado, orange and reserved jalapeño mixture and set aside. In a separate small bowl, stir together sour cream, lime juice and sriracha and set aside.
- Mist a grill pan with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade. Add fish to pan and cook, turning once, just until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes. Using fork, roughly flake fish and divide among tortillas. Top with cabbage mixture and sour cream mixture. Serve with lime wedges.
- Serving Size 2 tacos
- Calories 305
- Carbohydrate Content 33 g
- Cholesterol Content 51 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 445 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g