We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- Prep Time
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil + additional as needed (TRY: Origin 846 Unfiltered Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp raw honey (TRY: Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Raw Honey)
- 1/2 tsp grainy mustard
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, divided
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper (TRY: Simply Organic Ground Black Pepper)
- 2 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 8 oz halloumi, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pistachios
1. Preheat a greased grill or grill pan to medium-high.
2. In a small food processor, blend oil, basil, vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic, one-half of salt and pepper.
3. Drizzle peaches and halloumi with additional oil, as needed, and rub in lightly; season peaches with remaining one-half of salt. Grill, turning once, until peaches are tender and grill marks appear on fruit and cheese, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board. Slice peaches into wedges and cheese into bite-size chunks.
4. In a large bowl, toss mixed greens with enough vinaigrette to lightly coat leaves, adding more if desired. Divide salad among plates. Top each with peaches and halloumi. Sprinkle with pistachios and serve any remaining dressing on the side.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 402
- Carbohydrate Content: 15 g
- Cholesterol Content: 36 mg
- Fat Content: 31 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 12 g
- Sodium Content: 827 mg
- Sugar Content: 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 16 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 3 g