We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. Preheat a greased grill or grill pan to medium-high.
2. In a small food processor, blend oil, basil, vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic, one-half of salt and pepper.
3. Drizzle peaches and halloumi with additional oil, as needed, and rub in lightly; season peaches with remaining one-half of salt. Grill, turning once, until peaches are tender and grill marks appear on fruit and cheese, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board. Slice peaches into wedges and cheese into bite-size chunks.
4. In a large bowl, toss mixed greens with enough vinaigrette to lightly coat leaves, adding more if desired. Divide salad among plates. Top each with peaches and halloumi. Sprinkle with pistachios and serve any remaining dressing on the side.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 402
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 36 mg
- Fat Content 31 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 12 g
- Sodium Content 827 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 16 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g