- Preheat a greased grill to medium-high.
- Add peaches to grill, pitted side down, and cook, turning once, until lightly grill marked but still crisp, about 2 minutes per side.
- Spread each peach half with labneh over pitted side. Sprinkle with sumac, salt and pepper. Top with arugula, and then drizzle with lemon juice and oil.
These grilled peaches are smeared with labneh, a creamy strained yogurt. For the best balance of flavors, the labneh should be sour and the peaches should be sweet. If you are in doubt, add a squeeze of lemon and honey to the olive oil before drizzling in the final step. Can’t find labneh? Blend a little feta cheese with yogurt to use as a replacement.
- Serving Size 1⁄4 of recipe
- Calories 213
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 50 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 9 g
- Sodium Content 152 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1.5 g