1. Preheat a grill to medium.
2. Use a rolling pin to roll dough to an 8½ x 13-inch rectangle or 11-inch circle (no need to flour surface). Grease a large baking sheet with oil. Add dough to sheet and flip so that both sides have a light oil coating.
3. Remove dough from sheet and place directly on grill. Close lid and, after 2 minutes, flip. Watch closely to ensure dough gets good grill marks and puffs up slightly but does not burn.
4. While still on grill, spread sauce on dough. Sprinkle with cheese, then bacon, pineapple and onion. Close lid and cook until cheese has melted but crust is not burned, about 4 minutes. If crust is dark enough but cheese hasn’t melted, finish in a 350ºF oven.
Want to make these pizzas old- school style? Try our oven variation: Preheat oven with pizza stone in it to 475ºF. Place dough on stone and bake for 10 minutes until barely golden. Add cheese and toppings and bake until cheese is melted.
- Serving Size 1 slice or 1/8 of pizza
- Calories 197
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 28 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 470 mg
- Sugar Content 2.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g