- Heat a grill pan on medium-high. Lightly brush mushroom caps and onion with oil. Grill mushroom caps and onion for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until mushrooms are tender. (NOTE: Mushrooms will begin to release their juices when they are tender.) Set aside on a separate plate. Grill buns, cut sides down, for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until toasted.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce: Combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Spread sauce on bottom half of each bun, dividing evenly. Top with onion, mushroom caps (smooth side down), cheese and lettuce, dividing each evenly. Top with other bun halves.
- Serving Size 1 burger with 1 T sauce
- Calories 253
- Carbohydrate Content 31 g
- Cholesterol Content 10 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 487 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1.5 g