Want more ratatouille recipes? Click here.
- Heat a grill to medium-high. In a food processor, pulse basil and garlic until finely chopped. With motor running, gradually drizzle in all but 1 tbsp oil. Season with 1/4 tsp each salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, arrange tomatoes, yellow peppers, eggplant, zucchini and onion in a single layer. Brush with remaining 1 tbsp oil and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp salt and black pepper.
- Grease grill grates. Place yellow peppers, eggplant, zucchini and onion on grill. Close lid and grill, turning once, until softened and grill-marked, 5 to 7 minutes. Place tomatoes, cut side down, on grill. Close lid and grill, turning once, until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Arrange eggplant, zucchini and onion on a large serving platter. Transfer yellow peppers and tomatoes to a cutting board. Slice yellow peppers into strips; add to platter. Peel tomatoes and chop flesh into 1-inch pieces; add to platter. Drizzle with basil mixture.
- Serving Size 1 cup
- Calories 217
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 19 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 131 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 13 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g