Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Click here for more vegetarian recipes.
- Preheat grill to medium and lightly oil grate. To a large bowl, add bread and tomatoes. Drizzle 2 tbsp olive oil over top and toss to coat. Thread bread cubes onto skewers. Thread tomatoes onto separate skewers.
- Add bread skewers to grill. Grill bread, turning frequently, until toasted and golden on all sides, 5 to 6 minutes. About 2 minutes before bread is fully toasted, add tomato skewers to grill. Grill tomatoes for 1 to 2 minutes, turning frequently, until softened and very lightly blistered. Slide bread off skewers and transfer to a large bowl. Gently slide tomatoes off skewers into bowl with bread.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, remaining 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Drizzle vinegar mixture over bread and tomatoes and toss to coat. Gently stir in basil.
- Serving Size 1 cup
- Calories 195
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 43 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 184 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g