Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Mist a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Add turkey and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Stir in scallions, tomatoes, goat cheese, panko and pepper; heat through for about 1 minute, stirring frequently, until combined and cheese has melted. Remove from heat.
- Heat grill to medium-high and lightly oil grate. Mist mushrooms all over with cooking spray. Add to grill stemmed side down; close lid and grill until juices start to release, about 4 minutes. Turn over; close lid and grill until tender, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat; fill each mushroom with turkey mixture and sprinkle with Swiss cheese, dividing evenly. Reduce heat to medium-low and return mushrooms to grill stuffed side up; close lid and cook until stuffing is warmed through and Swiss cheese is melted and bubbly, about 3 minutes.
- Serving Size 2 stuffed mushrooms
- Calories 274
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 47 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 315 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g