1. Preheat oven to 425°F or prepare a grill for indirect grilling, heating one side to medium-high. In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, basil, 2 tbsp olives, black pepper and pepper flakes. Place flatbread on a baking sheet, brush with 1 tbsp oil and then spread ricotta mixture evenly over top.
2. Arrange bell pepper, artichoke hearts, tomato and remaining 2 tbsp olives over ricotta on flatbread. Bake on the baking sheet or place flatbread directly to unheated side of grill. Bake or grill until flatbread is crisp on bottom and vegetables are heated, 12 to 15 minutes.
3. Sprinkle spinach over flatbread, drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp oil and top with cheese. Cut into 8 wedges.
- Serving Size 2 wedges
- Calories 429
- Carbohydrate Content 63 g
- Cholesterol Content 26 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 591 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 9 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g