Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Cook fettuccine al dente according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add avocado and mash using a fork until smooth. Stir in lime juice, yogurt and salt. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet on medium, add beef and sauté for 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 5 more minutes or until strips are cooked through, turning occasionally. Drain beef and garlic in a fine-mesh strainer, then transfer to bowl with avocado mixture. Add fettuccine and toss.
- Divide fettuccine mixture among 4 plates, then top each with a quarter of tomatoes and garnish with cilantro (if using).
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 365
- Carbohydrate Content 50 g
- Cholesterol Content 30 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 22 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 168 mg
- Sugar Content 3.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1.5 g