- Prepare quinoa according to package instructions. Fluff with a fork and gently stir in lemon juice.
- Meanwhile, prepare vinaigrette: Soak sun-dried tomatoes in hot water for 5 minutes; drain. Place in a food processor with pine nuts, oil and vinegar. Process for 30 seconds. With motor running, drizzle in water until smooth. Season with salt, to taste.
- In a medium bowl, combine cherry tomatoes, bell peppers and green onions.
- Mist a cast iron skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Add halloumi and cook for 6 minutes, turning halfway, until heated through and golden on both sides. (Alternatively, you can use a grill for the halloumi.)
- Among bowls, divide quinoa, vegetable mixture, halloumi, avocado and microgreens. Drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 578
- Carbohydrate Content 48 g
- Cholesterol Content 27 mg
- Fat Content 37 g
- Fiber Content 13 g
- Protein Content 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content 10 g
- Sodium Content 406 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 18 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 7 g