1. In a large nonstick skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add halloumi slices and cook 4 to 5 minutes, until bottom of halloumi is golden. Flip and cook 3 to 4 minutes more. Transfer to a plate.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, place radish and cover with juice of ½ lemon to quickly pickle.
3. Make mash: Mash avocado in a bowl and stir in lemon juice, cilantro, salt and pepper.
4. Spoon mash into each lettuce leaf. Top with halloumi, radishes and carrots.
- Serving Size ½ of recipe
- Calories 622
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 86 mg
- Fat Content 53 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 24 g
- Sodium Content 1353 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 22 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g