Want more chicken salad recipes? Try this recipe.
- Position oven racks in top and bottom thirds of oven and preheat to 425°F. In a large bowl, toss shallots, Brussels sprouts, parsnips and potatoes. Drizzle with 3 tbsp lemon juice and season with chile powder, cumin, cinnamon, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on 2 parchment-lined baking sheets, and mist with cooking spray. Roast for about 45 minutes, until vegetables are lightly browned and fork-tender, switching and turning trays and tossing vegetables halfway through. Set aside to cool for about 5 minutes, or until just warm.
- Transfer vegetables to a large bowl and toss with remaining 1 tbsp lemon juice, chicken, chives and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a platter and top with pomegranate, feta and pumpkin seeds.
- Serving Size 1/4 of chicken salad
- Calories 392
- Carbohydrate Content 41 g
- Cholesterol Content 65 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 32 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 413 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g