- In a large bowl, whisk milk, pumpkin, eggs, oil, 1 tbsp honey and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, allspice and salt. Add to pumpkin mixture and stir until just combined; set aside. (: Batter should be thin.)
- Prepare topping: In a small bowl, toss apples and cinnamon; set aside. Mist a medium pot with cooking spray and heat on medium. Add bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 3 minutes. Remove from pot and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Add apple mixture to pot and increase heat to medium-high. Add 1/2 cup water and 1 tbsp honey; cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until apples soften and liquid is reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and return bacon to pot, stirring to combine; keep covered.
- Meanwhile, mist a cast iron skillet or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium. Working in batches, add batter to skillet in 1/4 cup portions, leaving 1 inch between each. Cook until bubbles form around edges, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden brown, about 2 more minutes. To serve, garnish pancakes with topping.
- Serving Size 2 pumpkin pancakes and 1 tbsp topping
- Calories 298
- Carbohydrate Content 47 g
- Cholesterol Content 125 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 451 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g