- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 delicata squashes, halved crosswise, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch rings
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed, halved and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- 6 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 3/4 tsp sea salt, divided
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2/3 lb black or red seedless grapes, large stems removed
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1–2 tsp raw honey
- 8 cups butter lettuce
- 1/2 cup roasted, shelled pistachios, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, toss squash, fennel and 2 tbsp oil. Arrange vegetables in a single layer on 2 prepared sheets, making sure not to crowd them. Season with 1 tsp salt and pepper to taste. Roast until tender and slightly caramelized, 20 to 30 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside to cool.
3. Increase oven to 425°F. In a bowl, toss grapes with 1 tbsp oil. Arrange on remaining prepared sheet; sprinkle with ¼ tsp salt and pepper to taste. Roast grapes until shriveled slightly, about 12 minutes. Let cool.
4. Meanwhile, to a jar with a screw-top lid, add remaining 3 tbsp oil, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, remaining ½ tsp salt and pepper to taste; shake well until combined. To a large bowl or platter, add lettuce. Toss with a small amount of dressing, just enough to coat leaves lightly. Arrange squash and grapes over top; drizzle with more dressing. Top with pistachios.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 266
- Carbohydrate Content: 24 g
- Fat Content: 19 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 586 mg
- Sugar Content: 15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 12 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 3 g