Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line
3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, toss squash,
fennel and 2 tbsp oil. Arrange vegetables in a single layer on
2 prepared sheets, making sure not to crowd them. Season with 1 tsp salt and pepper to taste. Roast until tender and slightly caramelized,
20 to 30 minutes. Transfer to a
plate and set aside to cool.
3. Increase oven to 425°F. In a
bowl, toss grapes with 1 tbsp oil. Arrange on remaining prepared sheet; sprinkle with ¼ tsp salt and pepper to taste. Roast grapes until shriveled slightly, about 12 minutes. Let cool.
4. Meanwhile, to a jar with a
screw-top lid, add remaining
3 tbsp oil, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, remaining ½ tsp salt and pepper to taste; shake well until combined. To a large bowl or platter, add lettuce. Toss with a small amount of dressing, just enough to coat leaves lightly. Arrange squash and grapes over top; drizzle with more dressing. Top with pistachios.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 266
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 19 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 586 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 12 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g