- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Arrange squash on a large rimmed baking sheet. Mist with cooking spray, sprinkle with salt, pepper and cinnamon; toss to coat. Roast for 40 to 45 minutes, turning halfway, until tender. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring 1 cup water to a boil. Add beet and quinoa. Cover, reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes, until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes, before fluffing with a fork. Cool to room temperature.
- Prepare dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard and maple syrup. Divide evenly among jars, about 3 tbsp per jar. Divide squash, quinoa mixture, walnuts, pomegranate arils, cheese and kale among jars. Cover jars and refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 5 days. When ready to serve, shake in jar to distribute dressing or transfer to a bowl and toss.
- Serving Size 1 jar
- Calories 304
- Carbohydrate Content 46.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 7 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 410 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4.5 g