Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more holiday recipes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a small bowl, combine shallots, butter, thyme, sage, pepper and salt.
- Make 10 to 12 deep slits crosswise in each potato, being careful not to cut all the way through. Smear 2 tsp butter mixture into slits of each potato. Wrap each potato in a square of foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake until potatoes are tender, about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serving Size 1 potato with herbed butter
- Calories 226
- Carbohydrate Content 35 g
- Cholesterol Content 20 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 102 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g