Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Prepare dressing: In a large bowl, whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, salt and black pepper.
- To a medium bowl, add chicken. Add 3 tbsp dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium and lightly brush grate with oil. Wrap 1 ham strip around each piece of chicken. Onto each skewer, thread ham-wrapped chicken cubes, bell pepper and pineapple, dividing ingredients evenly among skewers. Place skewers on grill; close lid and grill, turning once, until golden and lightly charred, and chicken is no longer pink inside, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir cheese into remaining dressing. Add romaine and radicchio, tossing to coat. Divide among plates and top with skewers.
- Serving Size 2 kebabs and 1 1/2 cups salad
- Calories 270
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 87 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 36 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 559 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g