1. Preheat an outdoor grill to high. Add pineapple and grill until edges are golden brown, about 3 minutes per side; set aside.
2. Mist tuna on all sides with cooking spray. Grill for 4 minutes per side, until cooked through and outside turns from red to brown.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine carrot, beet, jicama, cilantro and peanuts and toss gently. In a small bowl, whisk 2 tbsp water, tahini, lime juice, honey, soy sauce, ginger, salt and pepper until well blended. Add 2 tbsp plus 2 tsp tahini mixture to carrot-beet slaw and toss to coat. Whisk chile paste into remaining tahini mixture.
4. Layer pineapple, tuna, spinach and tahini mixture between buns, dividing evenly. Serve with carrot-beet slaw.
- Serving Size 1 Burger and 2 ⁄3 Cup Carrott-Beet Slaw
- Calories 349
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 53 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 32 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 376 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g