Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, combine flours, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, whisk egg; stir in buttermilk, 3 tbsp Sucanat, lemon zest and vanilla. Add egg mixture to flour mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in raspberries, peaches and ¼ cup hazelnuts.
2. Prepare topping: In a small bowl, stir together remaining 2 tbsp hazelnuts and remaining 1 tsp Sucanat.
3. Line the bottom of a 7 x 11-inch glass baking dish with parchment paper. Pour batter into pan. Sprinkle topping over batter and lightly press topping down with the back of a spoon. Bake for 28 to 32 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Cut into 8 bars.
TIP: If following our Meal Plan, store 3 bars in a resealable container and freeze 3 bars individually; defrost when
- Serving Size 1 Bar
- Calories 201
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 28 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 286 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g