NOTE: A food dehydrator can be used as well. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
Recipe and image by doggydessertchef.com
- Preheat oven to 180°F. Meanwhile, wrap each sweet potato piece with a slice of chicken.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet ½ inch apart, brush with oil and sprinkle with parsley.
- Dry in oven, with door slightly open (prop door open with a dry, rolled-up dish towel) to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours, until meat is dry in appearance and texture. Cool and store in an airtight container.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g