Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Set aside 2 tsp onion for homemade ketchup. In a large bowl, mix together remaining onion, turkey, soy sauce and spices. Form 16 little patties, about 2 inches in diameter, with clean, slightly damp hands. Place patties on a tray or plate.
- Heat nonstick or cast iron pan over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Mist pan with cooking spray; let heat for 1 more minute. Add patties and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until juices run clear when pressed down with a spatula.
- To assemble sliders, place 1 patty on bottom half of a roll, top with 2 to 3 cherry tomato halves, 1 lettuce leaf and 1 piece cheese, if desired; then add top half of roll. Serve with 1 to 2 tsp Homemade Ketchup. Repeat with remaining patties and accompaniments.
- Serving Size 1 slider with cheese
- Calories 140
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 15 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 290 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g